- All Known Subinterfaces:
- AddedSongBlock, BinaryData, BinaryField, BinaryList, BinaryListField, ChordAnnotation, ChordSet, ChordSetKey, Field, SimpleString, SongBlock, SongLine, SongLineMember, StandardSongBlock, StringField, StringList, StringListField, TextString, Variation
- public interface SongMember
An object that is part of a song.
Returns the Song containing this SongMember.
Returns true if this object is defunct-- that is, if it or any of its
ancestors has been removed.
public boolean isDefunct()
- Returns true if this object is defunct-- that is, if it or any of its
ancestors has been removed. If this returns true, the behavior of any
other methods on this object is undefined.
- true if the object is defunct.
public Song getSong()
- Returns the Song containing this SongMember. If this member is defunct,
this will return the song that contained this member before the member
- the containing Song